Sunday, June 24, 2012

i heart my baby boy! :)

31 weeks seems SOOOO close to 40, but yet so far away! I've been dreaming about holding, snuggling, and loving on my baby boy since the day we found out we were preggers. And now I feel like I'm about to burst if I don't get to hold him soon. But for now, I'll just keep being the incubator. Loving the increased movement and the fact that he's getting so big, I can feel his actual body parts poking out. 

This weekend we went to a wedding, so you get a side-of-the-mountain belly pic instead of in front of our handy dandy chalkboard. I have finally reached double digits in my weight gain, so that makes me feel good about baby boy's growth...and yet so scared for what the last 9 weeks has to offer in this area, haha! 


Hubs was in the wedding....he looks so handsome in a tux! ;)


31 1/2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment