Wednesday, June 6, 2012

favorite things and sneak peeks

These last few weeks have been very exciting and a lot has changed! I finished school and have officially entered "retirement" and major nesting! Sweet hubs finally cleared out what will now be Cole's nursery and things are really coming together nicely. The nursery is beginning to reflect my inspiration room and I'm loving it!! Here's a sneak peek at what's been going on in baby Cole's sweet nursery!




basket for all of his toys






book shelves for baby babb's books. i started reading to cole this week. i read him a few stories from his bible each night. and last night petey wanted to read a few books to him. it was the sweetest thing! almost cried! :)


Curtain project:





yes. i painted his curtains! i saw this on pinterest {of course} and have been wanting to try it. it worked so well and we're very happy with the outcome!


my sweet aunt colleen gave me this pillow for the nursery. i'm hoping to remember {even during the midnight feedings} to enjoy each and every phase of this journey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another great dr.'s visit this week. Last Friday I had to take my glucose tolerance test and I was able to see our baby in 3D again!! I never heard back from the dr. office, so no news is good news...no gestational diabetes! Yay!

Here's our sweet baby boy!




Look at those precious lips and sweet cheeks!! We're in love already! :)


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had one baby shower so far and a few of my kiddos gave baby Cole gifts on the last day of school. Here are some of my favorite things so far.


My stroller. The Aprica. It's so great! I am so glad I found it because it will last us through years of baby cole's life. It fits his car seat and then turns into an umbrella stroller when he gets bigger. My amazing mother-in-law ordered it for us. It arrived yesterday and was immediately opened, assembled and placed in the nursery. Excited to use it in 3 short months!!!



baby cole's bottom and back will thank me for this memory foam changing pad {from ah goo baby}! i saw this at one of my co-worker's homes and she made sure to order it for my school's baby shower! i was so excited!!


next up, baby cole's car seat handle cushion {from padalily}. i think this will come in handy as it will save our arms from hurting as we carry cole around in his car seat.

my sweet college friends are throwing me a baby shower this sunday. i feel so blessed and i'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and celebrating sweet baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment