Thursday, June 14, 2012

baby shower cuteness and 30 weeks

Today marks my 30th week of pregnancy. People always ask me how I feel and, to be honest, I feel great! I am pretty mobile, able to work out daily, and don't feel too hot or exhausted {yet}! This pregnancy has been wonderful...no complications, minor sickness {only in the beginning}, and the majority of things that I am not thrilled about are superficial changes that I have no control over. So, I am very grateful and blessed! 

Here's what my belly looks like at 30 weeks. Baby Cole is getting so big! :)




Sorry for the work out attire. It's my summer wardrobe!!

This past Sunday my amazing friends, Jess, Melissa and Christie threw me the most adorable baby shower ever! We had so much fun! They are the sweetest and I am SO grateful to have such amazing friends in my life who love me and support me! 

Here is just a glimpse of what I was blessed with this weekend:


My cute cute diaper bag.


My amazing bestie made this for baby cole. Hop on over to her blog and check out pics from my baby shower too!


Cuteness for after the bath! I cannot WAIT to put him in this!


How adorable are these?!!


Cute onesie and matching blanket from Petunia Pickle Bottom


LOVE this set! Those pants are amazing and the onesie says, "Handsome Like Daddy"...AWWWWW!


Again, the amazing work of my friend, Jess. I love these handmade gifts!!!


Been working on the nursery a bit this week. More pics to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment