Saturday, January 28, 2012

the sweetest sound


Hubby and I heard the heartbeat today....i cried....it was the sweetest sound. Sounded like a horse galloping, but sweet nonetheless! What a precious gift we received! We met my new dr and she did an ultrasound as well. We got to see our sweet bean AGAIN! I like this pattern! :) The craziest thing happened when we were just staring in awe of our baby...he/she punched it's arm up in the air! We saw the little ARM move!!!! So fun!!!! I can't believe that our bean is only about an inch an a half and we saw the little arm move!! I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we're further along and I can feel that in my belly. The books say the baby is kicking a lot this week! How cute! Our baby found it's arms!! :)

10 weeks and 2 days and feeling great! :)

Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment