Monday, January 23, 2012

Praising God


It's hard not to think about God and His sovereignty, His miracles, His love, His provision, and His protection in a time like this. I have said from the very beginning that if a new mother doesn't believe in God, she HAS to now. There is NO WAY a baby "just happens". I love the way I can see and feel God actually working on this little one, even now. Our bean has all of his/her body parts right now...beating heart, developing lungs, eye lids...wow, what a miracle! From a tiny cluster of cells the size of a poppy seed, to a tiny little body the size of a grape. Our God has knit our bean in my womb. He has hand crafted our little baby. Moreover, He chose US to be the parents. He hand picked US to raise, love, cherish, shelter, and rear this child that's growing in my belly right now! I am simply amazed! As my third month begins, I am so excited for what's to come!






Here's a peek at week 9!

ps. I wish that was my belly poking out, but it's just my shirt...i think?!?!







I am still so early, yet SO excited! I know I should "be careful" and not get too attached, but I also know that my God is bigger than my anxieties or fears! Praying He continues to protect our precious one!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute, Jill! The idea that God created our bodies to just KNOW how to GROW A HUMAN is beyond mind-boggling. You and Petey will be such wonderful parents...what a lucky little bean!

    But, seriously, it's just the shirt.

    ReplyDelete