Monday, February 6, 2012

the first signs


I have always felt like I was "showing". Ever since we found out we were pregnant. I'm baffled by how quickly my body changed! Now that I'm nearing the end of my first trimester, I've been wondering where my "belly" has gone. I attribute it to all of the bloating the first trimester

brings. Man, the books weren't kidding! However, I do have a bump that stays no matter what! A little tiny BABY BABB bump!

11 1/2 weeks!

Bean is 1 1/2- 2 inches and is the size of a fig. A fig! How fun! Growing so much!! We get to hear baby's heartbeat again in 2 weeks. Nona will be here for that visit...I think she's just a tad excited! :)






Hubby and I took some pictures for Thursday when the news "goes public".
Thanks to Pinterest, I found some cute ideas.

Here's a sneak peek at a couple of the photos...





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations my sweet friend! It is the Lord that lead me to your blog today...here's how it happened. I was thinking about picking blogging up again (I haven't written in awhile) and I was viewing my "stats"- who even views this blog anyway? Your blog was listed, so I clicked and saw your belly shot and then your wedding picture and I thought, oh, this girl is too cute! AND then, I saw that you had listed my blog in your bloglist, and I was like, "uh, do I know this cutie girl?" AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It's Jillian!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH, and thus I have now read your blog =)
    Girl, you are embarking on a new journey that you will so much enjoy and be blessed by! If you ever get a chance, check out my blog when I found out I was excpecting...I am sure you will find some things to compare notes with. (See Dates Feb 2008)
    I send my love and I am so excited to see these pictures of you and be updated on what God is doing in your life. He is good!
    Love
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby!!! Thank you! We are SO excited!!! Too funny how you stumbled upon my blog...it's your sister from another mother, remember?! haha! I wish we weren't on opposite sides of the US! I'd love to see you and your cute family some time soon! In the meantime, I'll be stalking your blog for when you begin blogging again!
      Love ya! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Jillian!!!! Your belly is so stinkin cute...so excited for you and Petey!! Keeping you and that baby in my prayers every day! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey christie! haha, thanks! it's getting bigger, for sure!! thank you for your prayers! they are much needed and much appreciated! i hope to see you soon! love you!!! :)

      Delete
  3. COULD your site be any cuter???? love it!!!! loved reading all of this - love the chalkboard photo idea! baby will love looking at that! can't wait to see how you progress through pregnancy... i'm sure it will be beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lkj!! you are so sweet and encouraging! :) hope to see you soon!

      Delete