Sunday, April 29, 2012

23 weeks

I have loved everything about pregnancy so far! Especially the realization that God has actually created, designed, and entrusted me to be a mama! Something I've always dreamed of!!! When baby boy is moving on my early morning drives to work, I always talk to him and pray for him. I love being his mother already! It's such a beautiful and amazing thing! I just don't think I can wait another 4 months to see him, kiss his face, and snuggle him all the time!!!

While I'm waiting, I'll just enjoy these last few moments with my sweet, sweet hubby, the journey of pregnancy, and getting our house prepared for baby babb's arrival!


23 1/2 weeks


Speaking of sweet hubby. He's been reading this book.


One of our friends gave it to him when we told them we were pregnant. He picked it back up this weekend and hasn't put it down! I came home yesterday and he told me all about the funny things this book was teaching him about daddyhood. It's super funny but practical too! 

Here's a peek into some of the things he's learning about:



Hilarious!!



Petey's also read about some newborn "party tricks", been warned about post postpartum, and many more fun {and not so fun} things about having a baby! 






1 comment:

  1. Jesse has that book and it is sooo funny! So happy and excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete